WHY BTS ?

 



In the middle of 2020, it’s my zero point of life. I was so stressful and depressed. Anything in my life getting worse and I can’t fix it. My dream, ambition, and passion just gone. Everyday I’m crying….. fell like i don’t want this life again. Semuanya terasa berat… sangat sangat berat. Bahkan setiap hari merasakan sakit kepala. Asking same question everyday to myself “ can I continue this journey?? What will happen if I walk forward and forgetting about my big dream?”. Seperti tidak akan mampu bangkit kembali, jatuh kali ini terasa seperti ditimpa dunia mimpi ku sendiri, semuanya runtuh. I’m so afraid. Sulit rasanya untuk percaya bahwa semuanya akan baik-baik saja, atau mencoba kembali membangun mimpi-mimpi baru. Hari-hari dilalui dengan melunturkan segala target-target, membakar ambisi yang meracuni, detoksifikasi racun dalam pikiran diri sendiri dan me-reset segala rencana yang sudah dirancang sempurna.

Dalam hari- hari itu, mencari hiburan adalah salah satu caraku untuk tetap “hidup”. Youtube menjadi salah satu platform yang sering dikunjungi saat itu. Satu video yang attach my attention so much adalah run BTS episode 104-106. Setelah selesai 3 episode tersebut I just realized that I can smile again. This is a fate for me to know BTS when life got me lemonade, and BTS bring their magic shop to my life. I don’t think anyone can understand why I’m so into BTS. People may think that BTS just a boyband from south korea, but noooo for me they are friend that come to my life to save me and wiping my tears. Since that day when watching run , everyday my curiousity getting bigger more and more. I want to know what the value that BTS bring to their music. Karna aku mencintai musik tidak hanya berdasarkan melodinya yang catchy tapi aku sangat menyukai lirik-lirik dengan metafora sederhana nan cantik. And yes they are. BTS bring most valuable things in life to their lyric, not just about love life but how to love your life.

Like roses when blooming,

Like cherry blossoms when fluttering,

Like morning glories when Fading,

Like that beautiful moment……. ( BTS-Magic Shop)

That’s my top favorite lyrics from BTS. Masih banyak lagi… bahkan mungkin hampir semua hehehehe. And this “ once the winter passes, the spring will come again” is my favorite too. Oh I can’t write all the lyrics that i love in here hhehehe.

Mendengarkan karya-karya mereka yang seakan menjadi portal untuk memasuki magic shop, menenangkan diri, belajar menerima segala bentuk kesalahan di masa lalu ataupun kegagalan yang sudah dilalui dan pada akhirnya akan membawa diri ini untuk mengapresiasi dan mencintai segala apa yang sudah dilalui baik gagal maupun berhasil, baik tawa atau duka yang sudah dicipta.

Selain itu bagaimana mereka menjalani hidup dengan kerja keras adalah salah satu hal yang sangat sangat inspiring. How they are turn the pain into hardworking is so much inspiring, I got a lot of lesson learned from them. Titik dimana mereka berdiri sekarang adalah kumpulan dari tangis, tawa, keringat yang sudah mereka lalui. BTS also shows me that their friendship is so heartwarming and also their relationship with their fans, Army.

In the end, I’m so grateful to know BTS in my life, becoming ARMY is my best decision ever. I will be love you forever, my dearest eternal partners, BTS.



Komentar

Postingan Populer